The 2021 Food to Go Conference was streamed online on 23rd March 2021.
In 2021, the Food to Go Conference addressed:
- Food to go sector expected to surpass 2019 value by next year. Read more>>
- McDonald's Jason Clark: 'Delivery is now an essential channel for us'. Read more>>
- Leon's Shereen Ritchie: 'The pandemic hasn't stopped us investing in our people'. Read more>>
- Pret's Clare Clough: 'Data is informing Pret's decisions'. Read more>>
- Gregg's Roger Whiteside: 'No question' transport hubs will recover. Read more>>
- Tortilla 'aggressively hunting for new sites'. Read more>>
- Branded coffee suffers 'profound impact' of homeworking. Read more>>
- Investor view: 'Huge availability of property' coming. Read more>>
- CACI: 'The way we move has changed indefinitely'. Read more>>
You can access the full recording of the 2021 Food to Go Conference by clicking here>>
What our clients say...
it's great to have a conference focused on this sector, i have started and rekindled a number of relationships as a result. I'm looking forward to what's in store for next year
The perfect opportunity to discuss innovations and trends, within the sector